Saturday, November 15, 2008

2 Part: Attempt to Make Debbie Laugh and Shameless Plug of My Dad's Store

Debbie posted that she needed some things to watch that made her laugh...PANDAS! That is your cure. I think they are about the funniest animals on the planet...Here are my top Panda Videos

1. Throw Down!




2. How do they not Fall?




3. Hilarious! I watch at least once a month.




4. I have always wondered what noise they make as cubs...i would have never guessed.



Secondly, i took some pictures last night at my Dad's store. He opened a Go Fish store in marietta about a year ago, and it has some cool stuff. Check it out:

4 comments:

A Southern Wedding Belle said...

Kelly - I love a good panda video! My favorite is #3, and the pretty girl at the Go Fish store. Thanks for the laughs. I'll be there in two weeks. Love you both - Debbie

steve and randel hambrick said...

i'm with deb. the girl in the store pics is HOTT and i like #3 as well- i thought that was a panda doll!!

Anonymous said...

You and your pandas are silly! We can't wait to see y'all over Christmas!

carolineb said...

That mama panda is hilarious. I love naturally occurring jump scenes.