Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Another one bites the dust (a.k.a. mossy train's last ride)






Mossy Train and Company, originally uploaded by kellydavisgt.




So Hugh Moss Comer Train III is off the market. Congratulations Comer and Lauren. It is surreal sometimes to see your friends getting married, having kids, and all that. Life seems to go by to fast; and it is cool how the things enjoy remembering the most are just being stupid together, wasting time, the late night conversations. Life continues to change, and it is it's nature to do so; so I dare not waste time wishing for things to be "like they were", but instead i try to trust God to bring cool new things that i will remember with fondness in the future. I have been blessed with awesome friends, awesome 3109 roommates, that will no doubt be lifetime friends.

Next up, Aaron Taulbee; for all the ragging you have given every friend who has gone down before you...."Whoooopssssh" (sound of being wooped). I have more where that came from...

4 comments:

matt a said...

Wooo PA!!

seantk said...

Dang, look at Kelly Davis on the BLOG TRAIN.

Who knew?

Thanks to Matt A for linking us into this new one....

Anonymous said...

Hey y'all! Hope you're doing well. Let us know when you're in TX!!

E said...

Hey Kelly,
I am not sure if you remember me, but I am friends with katie. I saw your post on her site, and thought I'd check out your blog. My name used to be Erin Etherton, but now its West.
Praying for your brother and sisterinlaw.